Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Summer Time!


Relentlessly, Summer has pushed aside all other agendas and forced its way to center stage.

While I'm still checking my professional email regularly, I'm trying to wean myself from the ready-made agenda of workworld and listen to other callings.
More leisurely readings of ed-tech blogs....teach myself some needed application knowledge for next year's teachers...get a "bigger picture" of Education....

Today I enjoyed an article by an education writer/thinker- George Siemens about centralized and decentralized knowledge...processes that we (as humans) lean on to contain and order our daily experiences. Very interesting and refreshing from what's often on our "daily plate".

So here's to summer. I'll be in and out through the months of July and August, but I'm going to continue thinking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Locations of visitors to this page